Save the dates: MAY 18 - MAY 22 2016
For all car enthusiasts and non, a chance to watch the 450 historic cars as they leave Brescia, pass through Sirmione on Lake Garda on their way to Rome and then back to Brescia!
- Fly to Verona or Milano Bergamo, pick up a hire car or request a transfer or if you prefer drive from UK
- Coach to Brescia to see the cars before the start and then back in time to see the Ferrari parade and the historics as they pass the hotel - twice!
- Full day out to visit the picturesque hamlet of Borghetto just south of Lake Garda, lunch included and entrance into the Sigurtà Gardens.
- Free day to enjoy a boat trip on the lake
- 4 or 5 nights accommodation in Sirmione - 3 days half board and 1 or 2 days B&B only - but remember lunch is included on one of those days!
- Gluten free, lactose free and vegetarian diets catered for throughout
- Cost per person sharing a twin/double room: 4 nights €359,00 / 5 nights €402,00
(Flights, car hire and transfers are not included in the above price).
Send an email to email@example.com for full details.